GemCraft 0 GemCraft 0

Great game!

I don't get the low scoring reviews or that this great game doesn't have more than 134 reviews yet, counting with mine. The concept isn't something new but there was pulled much effort in into it.

It's seems that I have remind some of you people that this is not your average "5-minutes-Newgrounds-game" that you finish with a "Well, that was fun, but too easy blabla, make moar ^__^" bullshitreview. This is something you can enjoy for hours. There is a lot of varity in the game modes, better than in the first gem-craft.

The quality is great. Graphic and engine wise. Why are people complaining about the graphic so much?? There aren't any big flaws in general and the new addictions compared to the original gem-craft are huge!

It's a true tower defense game and if YOUR attention span only lasts for your "average" NG games, then sorry...this isn't something for you then. Though don't blame this submission for your ignorance. This game is challenging, fun and most of all, a real time killer. Complains about this game beeing "too hard buhuu ;(" are mindless and show that some of don't want or can't handle games where you have to THINK for a minute.

Overall, an excellent sequel!

Momentum Missile Mayhem 2 Momentum Missile Mayhem 2

Addicting!

I played this game very often and I gotta say it's damn strong. The balancing is great and it remains challenging no matter what. A real time killer. So much fun to play. :)

Outstanding work!

Unique Unique

Great!

I really enjoyed this game and not only because my music is in it. Thanks for that again man. :)

I thought I was playing memory but with a twist. The 50 levels were challenging but not too hard at the same time. I really think you kept a nice balance there. Simple design, effective outcome.

All in all, great game!

Coaly responds:

Thanks, your music fits great, everyone seems to agree.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Fantastic!

A funny game that I really enjoyed playing! Time well wasted I might say. Leveling up was cool and the final level up was a bit unexpected...yet predictable somehow. ;)

Overall, very good and funny! I've conquered teh beard! >:U

Rock For Life Rock For Life

Fuck yeah!

Wow, that was really cool. Great graphics and nice setting of the beats. Perfect even! Thanks a bunch for using my music in two of your submission! You rock! ;D

Heavy metal salute! \m/

wilsonbb responds:

thanks for voting. Your music is great. Too bad my game isnt good enough to get you anything :)

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

So there I was...

pressing buttons to beat my own song. lollers. It's a funny feeling actually...

Apart from that extra bonus (at least for me. ;D) it was a very enjoyable game. Some minor errors like other reviewers pointed out need correction but overall it deserves the given award + fp.

Congrats on a cool game and thanks a ton for putting my song in there as the NG pick!

Keep up the good work man!

LilDwarf responds:

Hahaha thanks to you for making it ;)

Newgrounds Hold'em Newgrounds Hold'em

WoW, just WoW!

Not only for the game. I love to poker with friends. And when there is alcohol....well...let the fun start I say. :)

Clever game man. You really put some effort into that, even if it doesn't look like it. I had/have fun playing it...the best thing is that I can play it with...MY music. I can't thank you enough for that Denvish. Thanks a bunch, that made my day. :)

Keep up the very good work!

Denvish responds:

Yeah, it's taken a while. And I spent a looooooooooong time browsing the AP before I settled on your track for the 'heavy' one. Glad you liked the game, it's been a while since I released one so it's nice to see it going down well.

Buddy In Space 2 Buddy In Space 2

Good one!

I enjoyed it, this one is a solid game. The graphics were ok, so the gameplay. I have to agree that the controls were a bit to sensitive but you could play without bigger problems none the less.

A bit more difficulty would also been nice. I also found a bug at the start. If you skip the intro or want to choose an option at the title screen the music doesn't stop and restart, it's played twice or more then, whats really annoying.

The sfx you used were very good, you gave nearly everything the right feeling.

Overall a big improvement compared to part 1 and a good origin for your future developments!

AND a big thanks for letting my music take part in it, though it does got a bit fuzzy due the downsampling. Ah well. :)

Star Ball Star Ball

Great game!

This sure is frontpage material! Nice graphics and smooth playing. This is getting my 5!

camping fun camping fun

Nice little game!

Yes, a nice little amusement with a funny ending. Graphics were ok, but could been better. If you would make it longer with more features, I think it would turn out great!

Keep it up!