Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 812 Fans

877 audio Reviews with Responses

STIT-Metaljonus STIT-Metaljonus

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 17, 2013

Jon, you're such a filthy bastard. Fishing for compliments, are we? Just like those gurls on facef*ck. OMG, I R FAT AND UGLY, sob sob. This is nearly the same. You are a fucking machine on the guitar and I don't know what I should say else. I envy your skills man. That's a blessing you got there.

Of course, there is always room for improvement but hell...what to complain about? Your "old" mixes had way too much "loudness" which ruined pretty much all of the dynamics (told you that a couple of times) but as you said yourself, you had a lot of time to sit down and do things over and over again.

I can't find much wrong with this mix. Cept for a lack of bass. ;) Other than that, this is just going it's way without anything to complain about.

Shut up, grab beers, listen, enjoy.

I would welcome listening to more stuff like "Ignite" because I think that style of playing suits you best. (Only my humble opinion of course) ;)

Metaljonus responds:

LMAO! IR SOOO FATZ! Gotta whore you music out some way right? *Duckface* More Bass in the mix? Got it! My old mixes were such crap. I had to take a big step backwards before moving forwards ya know? Still gotta get used to mixing so much ambient stuff in the background and synths and all that jazz. As for writing more stuff like "Ignite" I definitely see more stuff like that track in the future. I've been on a pretty experimental roller coaster and don't feel like getting off just yet LOL. Thanks for the review dude!

Ignite-Metaljonus Ignite-Metaljonus

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 3, 2013

Instant download! This is the shit I like to hear from you man. Fast paced, melodical. Chagga Chagga mafagga.

Thanks Darkside! Good to see you're still around! :D

Hell-0 Toosday Hell-0 Toosday

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 16, 2013

FUCK YO TOOSDAY! Nice jam man! You've improved your sound a fucking lot. :)

The guitars now got a very nice feel to it. I miss a bit of reverb on the drums but I guess that depends. ;D

I'll be back in action soon as well. :D

Been too fucking long. ;C

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Dood, it has been FAAAR too long. U NEED TO COME BACK. We need to make something rad together.

I wish I knew you would stop by, this is a 1.5 hour job from conception to post. Just testing out my new shit for movie scoring. All raw. :) Can do better.
As for the reverb, I thought could use some too...but too little time.

Returnin From Planet Cock Returnin From Planet Cock

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 6, 2012

Something clever, cunning, yet thought provoking and intelligent. something like... OMFGZORZ!!11! Thats what the cat-bastards are bout! Nuff said.

True...so true! I salute to your creativity you bastards!

cat-bastards responds:

¡spɹÉÊtsÉq noÊZ ÊZÊtıÊOEıÊtÉÇɹÉ" ɹnoÊZ oÊt ÇÊtn×YÉs ı ¡ÇnɹÊt osËTMËTMËTMÇnɹÊt

100% Pure Hatred 100% Pure Hatred

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 4, 2010

It's a riff fest! D:

Yummy down on this! Long time no hear but still good old bastard material! Screb ends duder! Keep up that wank job!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers man!!
Alcoholic rage of DEAAATTTTHHH!!!!!
How's shit, you got anything in the works?
Weeeeeeeeeee!!!! SCRENS!!

Megaman Legends 2: Mother Zone Megaman Legends 2: Mother Zone

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 11, 2010

Ah great!

One of my fav. pieces from MML 2 and you really gave it a good portion of love. I faved it on sheezy art as well a good while back and will do so here as well...I'll also will give some more exposure. You'll find out soon enough. :)

Anyways, good job man.

ProudOne responds:

Darkside!!!!!
Danke :3

Ich weiß, ich kann es nicht sehr oft zeigen, aber ich finde dein Zeug klasse. Das Traurige ist, dass ich mich nur selten für Rock begeistern kann ;D

Please Forgive My Sins Please Forgive My Sins

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 29, 2010

5 along the way!

Bad ass bro! A perfect track. Love the vox but you already know about that! Hugs and kisses and such! :x

Thank you, my brother.

Far Away From You Far Away From You

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 29, 2009

Sweet shit!

That was really some good shit. This sounds very pro overall. Your vox have def. improved. They sound very wicked when layered. Enjoyed it! :)

Don't really have stuff to complain about so the review is shorter than intended. lawl. ;)

Thanks man. I love it when you don't complain. That makes a happy DarKsidE. <3

Awakened-Metaljonus Awakened-Metaljonus

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 4, 2009

WoW!

Simply amazing. Great shit man...simply great!

Thanks!

Sledgehammer Fuck Sledgehammer Fuck

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 21, 2009

Cunt!

The leads sound a bit fucked but the rhythm is god damn heavy. You heavy cunt!

GoreBastard responds:

Yeah, they call me Lead Guitar McShittyfuck!! Haha
Cheers man, I need to get myself a lead player to do the hard work for me!!!